Last Updated on Mar 12, 2020 by James W

Have you ever wished to increase your income in some ways others don’t know? Would you like to be that one person who has initiative and see his goals achieved? If so, you are at the very right place! Make sure to stick with us and keep an eye onto the following lines to see just how to earn more using some unknown ways that are ought to help you unlock some features, secrets and… money! So, what are you waiting for? Let’s begin!


  1. Have a Plan

The very first thing to do when deciding to earn more is to make a plan and to respect it. Once you have set up one, see whether or not it can be put into practice – and more important – what do you have to put apart in order to your goals to be achieved. I know it sounds a little bit too complicated, too annoying yet the best is yet to come!


  1. Prioritize

If you want to earn more, you need to make some priorities. A commom adage says that work equals only 20%, whereas the rest of 80% equals the responsibilities you take for the first 20%. In short, the better you organize, the more you will earn since you get to make more things and so, have more money!


  1. Negociate

Now, be attentive and keep your eyes on these lines. Believe it or not, negociation is a serious issue we all should know how to work on it. When you decide to enroll into a business, join a new company or just get a new job, you have to know how to negociate. By that, you can easily earn more by doing the same thing anyone else would do – yet, if you learn how to do it, you can save up more than $100 every week!

Read more
Millionaire Stories: How They Trained Themselves to Get More Sales and Customers


  1. Say NO.

Most of us tend to be on the most comfortable side of the story, saying YES to all that we need to do and say. If you want to earn more and increase your income, you have to say NO. By that, people will start understand your value and never underestimate yourself ever! It is a simple yet hard word to say, but whatever you do, keep in mind you have to show off your value for the rest of the people to see it!


Article writer, life lover, knowledge developer and owner at