In this post you you will find out how to get paid to tutor people online.
Tutoring is the great way to help people that are looking for explanations in their education.
Just by helping people and passing the valuable knowledge and way of thinking makes you immortal in the eyes of community.
Give other chance by tutoring them and watch them grow in the great person with amazing character.
Because knowledge is power and makes people free, tutoring gives power to that freedom.
If you know that you are great tutor or could be one, why not work from home and earn extra money for yourself and your family.
College students, teachers and professionals all love this great part-time tutoring job that tutor.com can provide you with.
How It Works?What are the qualifications to become a tutor?
- Currently reside in either the US or Canada and have a valid Social Security or Social Insurance number
- Be eligible to work in either the US or Canada
- Possess strong content knowledge in English, math, science, or social studies at the level you wish to tutor—our service covers elementary grade through first year college
- Demonstrate the ability to explain concepts to young people of a variety of ages within our online environment
- Currently be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited US or Canadian College or University degree program
- Pass more than one subject exam in the Tutor.com application process
Do I have to tutor certain hours?
The flexible schedule means that you can tutor when you are available—even if your availability changes week-to-week.How much are tutors paid?
Tutoring with Tutor.com is an opportunity to earn extra income. Tutors are paid as independent contractors and pay is based on the subject tutored and the number of hours tutored.
Their most active Chemistry tutors earn anywhere from $800 to $1600 a month. They also offer bonuses, performance incentives and opportunity for growth.
Where does tutoring take place?
You can work from anywhere with a reliable internet connection. They’ll connect you to students who need help in your subject area. You’ll “meet” with them in the online classroom and work on the questions they need help with in a secure, one-on-one environment! No lesson plans, no records to keep or tests to grade.
You can find more information on their FAQ page.
Become a tutor and earn money from home working online.
image credit : dancersunite.net